Our client is a workforce solutions provider with the key aim of conducting value-based recruitment activities to our business partners in forms of regular and flexible staffing.
We partner with our business partners from start to finish, focusing on their needs developing effective strategies and designing high quality and scalable solutions with the aim to deliver long-term sustainable results through our vast knowledge and experience of our consultants.
- Well Established Japanese Manufacturing MNC!
- Basic Salary Up to $2,800!
- Contract Renewable / Convertible Base on Work Performance!
- 5 Days Work Week!
- Entitle to 13th Month Bonus & Performance Bonus!
- Outpatient and Dental Insurance Coverage!
- Working Location: Tuas (West Side of Singapore)!
- Islandwide Company Transportation Provided!
- Fresh Graduates are Welcome to Apply!
- On the Job Training Provided!
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure SBM objectives are achieved accordingly.
- Responsible for sale order intake and plan delivery schedule to ensure timely delivery & commitment to requests.
- Prepare Procurement Plan base on ongoing forecast and demand.
- Manage vendors to ensure timely delivery base on delivery or shipment plan.
- Source, negotiate and purchase material for project management.
- Ensure customer request projects are implemented accordingly.
- Responsible to compile, prepare weekly/monthly sale and purchase data, cost down report.
- To assist Supervisor in month-end closing for inventory, procurement and sale.
- To assist Senior in Order revision, Shipment Plan confirmation, data entry.
- Carry out jobs assign by Supervisor or Department Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain or Business-related discipline.
- No prior experience is required as on the job training will be provided.
- Proficient in MS skills.
- Good organizational, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to converse in Mandarin as require liaising with their Mandarin speaking counterpart in China.