We are hiring for a company which is one of the leading passenger vehicle rental companies. They offer long and short term rental of saloon cars, SUVs, and MPVs of various models and makes at competitive prices, alongside fleet management and consultancy services for both corporations and individuals. We also handle transport and limousine services.
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Great work culture
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with Team Executives as well as other support functions to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks.
- Providing other organisational support such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- All general office administration functions and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Acting as the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related concern.
- Developing and communicating internal guidelines and best practices with respect to your overall responsibilities.
- Handling data entry tasks and collating and updating information in to the system.
- Assisting in filing and scanning of documents.
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the team as required.
- You have at least 1 year experience as an Admin Assistant ideally within the Aviation, Transport & Logistics industry.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, ERP software)
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience