A multi-billion-dollar, award-winning global brand, Skechers designs and develops lifestyle and performance product known for style, innovation, quality and comfort. Along with its diverse footwear offering, the Company’s head-to-toe collections for men, women and kids include a growing range of apparel and accessories.
With international business representing more than half of its total sales, Skechers has product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. The Company sells its collections through third-party wholesale partners and directly to consumers via more than 3,000 Skechers retail stores and e-commerce platforms.
Headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, Skechers trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SKX.
ABOUT SKECHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
SKECHERS Singapore Pte Ltd is a joint venture with SKECHERS USA, INC since 2009. The company markets a diverse range of footwear for men, women and children under the SKECHERS name. SKECHERS is available in 23 concept stores, 2 city outlets, 4 outlet stores and 2 shop-in-shops within the departmental stores in Singapore. For more information, please visit www.SKECHERS.com.sg and follow us on Facebook (Facebook.com/SKECHERS) and Instagram (@SKECHERSSG).
- Manage the Customer Service Hotline on product/promotion & services enquiries
- Manage the live chat functions of all social media & E-Commerce Sale platforms regarding queries & complaint resolutions
- Handle all customer feedback, and provide appropriate solutions in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain disciplined case management processes on all enquiries and feedback
- Regularly update internal stakeholders on customers feedbacks and work with the stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction
- Act as backend system administrator for the Skechers Membership program
- Administer the movement of assigned stock count equipment as per business requirements
- stores visits to conduct store audit and compliance