- SG Event Mart Pte. Ltd.
- Content Writer
- Date Listed
- 05 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start - Flexible End
- Allowance /
- $400 - 600 monthly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
SG EventMart is an online Event Portal connecting Event Professionals with trusted Event Vendors across Singapore. Our primary goal is to make event planning easy for everyone and lead the event trend in Singapore.
To support our growing business, SG EventMart is looking to hire the following position(s): Content Writer.
We're looking for curious, dynamic individuals who are really engaged with writing and communicating in all its forms. What we're also looking for is cultural fit. It's important that you can work within our values of openness, authenticity, exclusivity, creativity, and collaboration. So, you might not tick all the boxes, but if you're open and enthusiastic, and can demonstrate industry smarts, you might be able to convince us to take you on the journey with us.
- Job Description
- Conduct research about technologies used in event to understand product specifications and the applications to event industry.
- Create strong content that fulfills company standards and audience goals
- Write detailed, straight-forward user guides, installation manuals, and integration guides
- Constantly update new technology trends used in Events
- Write deployment, quick start, and best practices guides that enable customer success
- Use case examples to create more value for content
- Willingness to adopt change, new ideas, processes.
- Challenge status-quo and drive creativity, innovation and operational excellence.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and distill complex technical concepts in a way that makes them accessible and easy to understand
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and strong ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
How to apply:
Send an email to Ms. Erin at with the subject being the position you're applying for.
Draft to us an outline of a topic you feel most relevant to our business. We suggest you research on some advanced applications, technologies, tools or equipment that planners around the world and especially in Singapore are using for their event.
Don’t forget to send us some of your past writing samples and the expected payment you want to get as well!
The most important thing is your portfolio so make sure it is solid before sending it over.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Good luck everyone!