SG EventMart is an online Event Portal connecting Event Professionals with trusted Event Vendors across Singapore. Our primary goal is to make event planning easy for everyone and lead the event trend in Singapore.
To support our growing business, SG EventMart is looking to hire the following position(s): Content Writer.
We're looking for curious, dynamic individuals who are really engaged with writing and communicating in all its forms. What we're also looking for is cultural fit. It's important that you can work within our values of openness, authenticity, exclusivity, creativity, and collaboration. So, you might not tick all the boxes, but if you're open and enthusiastic, and can demonstrate industry smarts, you might be able to convince us to take you on the journey with us.
- Conduct research about technologies used in event to understand product specifications and the applications to event industry.
- Create strong content that fulfills company standards and audience goals
- Write detailed, straight-forward user guides, installation manuals, and integration guides
- Constantly update new technology trends used in Events
- Write deployment, quick start, and best practices guides that enable customer success
- Use case examples to create more value for content
- Willingness to adopt change, new ideas, processes.
- Challenge status-quo and drive creativity, innovation and operational excellence.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and distill complex technical concepts in a way that makes them accessible and easy to understand
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and strong ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment