- Hipster Private Limited
- IT Solution Consultant
- Date Listed
- 05 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
60 Kaki Bukit Place, #08-13
- Allowance /
- $1,800 - 3,000 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Hipster is a IT solution company to support mainly Start-Ups and SMEs. We partner with companies and other entrepreneurs to be their Technology Partner by providing IT consultancy work. We serve our client by providing bespoke website and mobile app development that they need to scale their businesses.
We love websites, mobile apps, UI/UX design, digital marketing, IT hardware and anything geeky. We are agile and cost efficient. One of our key strength lies in having strong technical software engineers residing within our team.
Hipster Pte Ltd encourage agile working to our associates so as to enable everyone to work as a team to achieve a common goal; to deliver the IT solution needed to propel our client's business.
Dress code and working hours in Hipster are down to common sense
- Job Description
As a IT Solution Consultant, you will lead the Sales and after-Sales support to our current and prospective clients. Knowledge of programming is not needed but applicant should be interested to learn the basic concept of what entails a website and mobile app. The IT Solution Consultant will be the point of contact between our client and our engineering team so effective communication skills is the key to the success of the consultant's work.
Applicants should ideally be out-going and an effective communicator who feel at ease communicating his or her thoughts. Email, phone and face-to-face communication with external parties are part of your day job.
1. Schedule initial scope of requirement meeting with clients to discuss their needs and consolidate requirement in to an initial Feasibility and Cost proposal for clients.
2. Draft Proposal document for Hipster and our clients.
3. Support marketing and publicity content creation in traditional and digital media when working with Client and Industrial partner.
4. Test all Hipster IT product before sharing to clients. Compile snag rectification sheet and work with Hipster Programmer to resolve issue and improve technical features.
5. Send out introductory emails to prospective clients to enquire on IT support we can offer.
Please apply for this position by submitting your one or two page resume to
At the moment, we do not have S-Pass Quota