Seedly is a personal finance platform that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions through community-driven product comparisons and discussions.
We believe strongly in two things. Our mission and our people. We are a group of people aligned on helping our users make smarter financial decisions through technology and unbiased content.
At scale, we believe that we'll be able to make a dent in the big personal finance space.
On the fun side, we believe strongly in working hard and playing hard. We are like family. We look out for each other and help each other grow along the way.
You Will Be
- Exposed to the latest content creation techniques (being ahead of the curve)
- Creating useful, relevant and viral personal finance content for Singaporeans
- Given full autonomy and access to resources to experiment with campaigns
- Exposed to digital marketing (organic and paid) knowledge
- Acquiring skills in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and community building
- On a steep learning curve that transforms you into a known-writer in no time
- Picking up personal finance knowledge that is beneficial to you in the long run
- Gaining fans from the content you write, and occasionally, haters.
- Willingness to learn and innovate (break norms)
- Passionate about social media, trends, and latest content delivery (e.g Memes)
- Problem solver and creative thinker!
- Strong command of English that can change the personal finance landscape
- Basic Sketch / Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator knowledge (optional)
- Basic personal finance knowledge (you don’t need to be a guru)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.