Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
We are offering an internship in the quality management department of the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Asia Pacific-South (APS) division which is based in Singapore.
Our focus is to support business and product strategies in terms of quality management for products and processes to continuously grow our automotive aftermarket business in APS. We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic candidates to join us for internship of 6 months.
1. Support our team in operational tasks
- Tracking and evaluation of 8D reports
- OES & IAM complaint register updating & follow up
- Support in releasing new products and maintaining related internal processes and systems
- Conduct warehouse inspections for goods, damaged deliveries and investigations of customer complaints
- Standardize data collection for specific Quality management aspects and prepare for further analysis
- Create and improve work instructions, process instructions and central directives
- Design new concepts for improved KPI monitoring
- Student in studies relevant to Mechanical, Automotive or Industrial Engineering or Business with experience in Quality Management
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (preferred 6months or more)
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Power point, Power BI and advanced skills in Excel
- Speak fluent English and work in a multinational environment
- Be able to multi task, work independently and have a quick learning aptitude
- Fulfill the visa requirements for employment in Singapore (www.mom.gov.sg)
Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Intern, Quality Management Automotive Aftermarket Asia Pacific-south