About Havas Group
Havas is one of the world's largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries. Havas Group is committed to being the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation. Havas is also the most integrated Group in its sector: the Together Strategy is implemented through Havas Villages where most creative and media teams share the same premises which increases synergies for clients and better serve their needs. Havas Group is organized into two divisions: Havas Creative Group and Havas Media Group. Havas Creative Group incorporates the Havas Worldwide network (havas.com), present in 75 countries, the Arnold micro-network (arn.com), 10 agencies in 9 countries, as well as several leading agencies including BETC and the Fullsix Group. Havas Media Group (havasmediagroup.com) is made up of three media brands, Havas Media (havasmedia.com), Arena Media (arenamedia.com) and Fullsix Media. Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: www.havasgroup.com
Support the client services team to make the link between the clients and the agency’s Creative, Digital and strategic resources to coordinate the advertising campaigns.
Manage administrative various tasks related to campaign work: Liaise with vendors; generate estimates, billing, and monitor & report time spent
Report to Account Executive and Account Manager
Typical work activities
- Preparing and joining meeting with clients
- Monitor advertising campaign to meet the client’s brief and budget;
- Supporting account people to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.