CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest Asian investment banks and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and offer consumer banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking and asset management products and services. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 39,000 staff in 15 locations across ASEAN, Asia and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
- Help monitor market events and assist in extracting market news for the sales desk
- Help sales dealers in their preparation of presentation/ marketing materials
- From publicly available sources, perform simple analysis on company structures, credit and financial, to help sales dealers determine hedging requirements
- General admin tasks
- Diploma / Degree in Business, Banking and Finance
- Highly dependent and strong team player
- Able to commit for minimum 3 months