11.11 Technologies Pte Ltd is an exciting technology startup that was incorporated in May of 2019. Our purpose is to bring technology products with an aim to disrupt the Internet of Things, physical access security and facilities management industry. Since inception, we have gone on to be physical access security consultants for Soilbuild and have enhanced their security access solutions. By joining us, you will have the platform to invent, innovate and most importantly fail. Our company celebrates success and failures. The journey never ends, it is ever ready.
We are hiring an Electrical Engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestical electrical systems.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation and to prepare a bill of materials
- Maintaining deployed electrical equipment.
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.