We are providing Marketing Solution and Tech solutions to our clients, we are expanding and required few candidates who are seniors or junior.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our dynamic and international team. This is a great opportunity to tell stories that are engaging, sharp, proactive, and that creates value. The ideal team member we need is a great collaborator and will be responsible for management of the digital media strategy of new and growing brands around the worlds.
- Manage and lead the digital and creative marketing efforts for clients and portfolio companies
- Develop scope of work project briefs, communication concepts and strategies for the agency. Coordinating the team to get the tasks done in stipulated time and budget.
- Develop and manage marketing strategies across organic and paid channels, namely SEO, SEM, email marketing, content marketing, social media, paid ads and website.
- Manage and analyse the ROI of each marketing channel and strategy to ensure marketing targets are met.
- Researching and creating unique and effective customer acquisition campaigns and go-to-market strategies for clients and portfolio companies.
- Work closely with the design team to define creative assets (graphics, video clips, photos, etc) that will support the marketing objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities through analysis of trends and models using business intelligence and marketing data analytics.
- Good proficiency in English (spoken and written) is a must.
- You have practical know-how with Google Ads and Social Advertising (Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and etc)
- Experience with creative ad testing and optimization.
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and all aspects of Digital Marketing (SEO, newsletter marketing)
- You are familiar with bid strategies and bid management solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. You are comfortable with data analysis and can use data to make decisions and tell a story.
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience in digital marketing content creation/ management
- Strong organizational and project management skills to lead digital marketing campaigns end-to-end
- A keen learner with an open mind for new challenges. You are willing to bring new ideas to the table and take ownership to drive these ideas.