At Seagate, we know that data is always in motion, alive, connected—and we harness it in order to maximize human potential. Since 1979, we have been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We are a diverse workforce of 30,000+ creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world—Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, China, and beyond.
About our group
Pricing Analyst would be part of Finance Pricing team and have an opportunity to experience exciting world of Pricing in Global Data Storage Leader, Seagate. Pricing is a key lever for top and bottom line and also gaining increasing attention from C-Level Executives due to its influence. In this role, Pricing Intern will have ability to gain insight into Pricing Execution in a S&P500 industry which will be a great experience for any young talent interested in Commercial Roles for future.
About the Role - you will:
Supporting Pricing Team Process Documentation and Onboarding Pack Development
- Work with various Pricing team members to understand processes, document key information/important tasks to map process and learn how a global pricing team operates
- Prepare Onboarding Pack for future hires using process documentation to cover key actions/task for best onboarding experience
- Present Onboarding package as final deliverable to Pricing Leaders for review and feedback
Supporting Pricing Analysis and Decision Making
- Supporting Pricing Analyst with data gathering/review and analysis – to support decision making and gain valuable insights.
- Engage in selected Pricing discussions to learn from experienced professionals in real World cases on Pricing Negotiations / Promotion Planning (such as 11.11 / Prime Day etc)
- BS/BA student in Economics, Finance or Management related studies
- Interest in pricing/business/marketing/financial planning and analysis
- Strong skills in communication and eagerness learn
- Candidates with strong Excel, Powerpoint, Word skills
The Shugart site (named after Seagate’s founder, Al Shugart) is a research and design center. Easily accessible from the One-North MRT Station, many employees choose to take mass-transportation to work. Being a purpose built building, The Shugart has excellent employee recreational facilities. Take an active break at our badminton courts, table tennis tables, in-house gym and recreation rooms. We also offer classes and interest groups in photography, gardening and foreign languages, and have various on-site celebrations, and community volunteer opportunities.
Location: Shugart, Singapore
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Pricing Intern – Finance Pricing
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical