- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, Product Management and Innovation Assistant
- Date Listed
- 30 Dec 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Jun 2018, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21 Singapore 573943
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology, Risk / Product / Project Management
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
- Support the Regional Product Manager in driving the Automotive Service Solutions business (sales and profitability) with the team in the region Asia-Pacific Southeast including the transformation towards digital services. This includes the management of the regional service product portfolio and service roadmap including market test concepts.
- Support projects to implement innovative / disruptive Automotive Service Solutions, with a successful business model, including but not limited to: Augmented Reality (AR) Service Solutions, AR Remote Guidance, Online and F2F Automotive Trainings, Service Platform / Fleet Management, OE Global Contract Support, Connected Workshop Eco System (IoT), Online Workshop Management System, Experienced Based Repair Communities, Field Service & Warranty Business Process Outsourcing Services, Technical Customer Call Center, etc.
- Lead your own projects like the creation of Augmented Reality Apps (no programming required) or the operation of a Learning Management System in order to create interactive websites for automotive online training material.
- You have the chance to get to know the whole product portfolio of the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket division including services, software and parts (e.g. gasoline systems, diesel systems, starters, generators, batteries, brake components, filters and wipers).
- As important part of the team you will participate in most meetings and play a vital role in developing the Automotive Service Solutions business in the region.
- You will be given freedom, empowerment and support to manage your own projects.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Enrolled student.
- Willingness to learn and work with Augmented Reality software, an online Learning Management System and other Automotive Service Solutions.
- High own initiative and well organized with project management experience.
- Competent communication skills and interpersonal relations.
- High sense of responsibility, quality and confidentiality.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility