Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Support the Regional & Global Strategy team in delivery of multiple work streams in order to meet client expectations.
South East Asia & Global Category Support for Insights and tools (50% SEA, 40% Global)
- Support the Strategist in building consumer profiles for strategic presentations, involves doing desk research across multiple sources, reading reports and extracting insights from the reports and using media tools.
- Using client’s bespoke media tools to create consumer profiles and understand more about that person and their interests, attitudes, media consumption habits and translate these insights into Powerpoint presentations to help to develop the overall strategy.
- Using Google and Facebook platforms and insights tools to help gather insights around where our audience are spending time online, how they are interacting with the brand. Help to distill these insights into PowerPoint presentations for the strategy team to present to clients.
- Support the team in the management and operation of briefs from a strategy POV; including involvement in regular connects with SEA client team’s, helping to co-ordinate market involvement and deliverables.
- Delivering and contributing to strategy planning for various brands based on projects: use data collected as well as own knowledge to form information and analysis on markets, brands, trends, competitions, consumer behaviors, recent technology developments and other worthy information to strengthen local market plans
- Sharing up-to-date knowledge of relevant data sources and latest industry trends
APAC markets: Strategy support (10%)
- Support Strategy team in collection of data and insights to frame category strategies.
- Help collect innovation ideas across the key APAC markets
- Preferred Experience: 0-2 years+ in first job media agency roles: research, digital, planning
- Strong Interest and understanding of digital media platforms (social media and search; PPC/SEO)
- Flexibility, responding quickly to requests with useful actionable insight across a wide range of topics
- Strong academic performance and good performance in internship roles
- High interest in working in the media or advertising industry
- Interested in people, has a natural curiosity about what makes people behave the way they do and what we can do to influence them with advertising
- Keen to keep in touch with the latest trends and advancements in technology
- Strong ability to learn tools used for media planning and strategy
- Excellent Attention to detail. Excellent excel and ppt. skills