Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
Sales Support for Off-Highway & Large Engine Aftermarket Parts Business
- Supporting customer enquiries, follow-up and meeting preparations
- Supporting pricing analyses and product portfolio identification - Organization/participation in trade shows
- Responsible for regular commercial reporting for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Daily Sales Reports, Monthly Business Reviews, Customer Acquisition Projects)
- Sales lead generation, perform profiling of competitors and key customers - Building up market data for market volume potential
- Every AA/CFH-AZ intern will be tasked with a mid-term project (lasting at least 3 months) as part of Bosch Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) to improve sales, customer service and / or internal business processes
- Undergraduate studying Business, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related courses
- High interest and passion to work in a dynamic, people-focused Sales environment (actual Sales / Account Management / Customer Service experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and interest to work with numbers
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Positive & pro-active work ethic, must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work independently and function well as a team player
- Practical experience with MS Office; SAP knowledge is a plus
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility