Luxury & Style on Orchard Road - Welcome to Grand Park Orchard
Awarded Best Luxury City Hotel, South East Asia 2018 by World Luxury Hotel Awards and one of Singapore's trendiest hotels, Grand Park Orchard is a lifestyle destination on Orchard Road.
With its breathtaking herringbone design exterior glass facade and show-stopping media wall, Park Hotel Group's Flagship Property is a masterpiece in contemporary chic. Boasting a prime location in the heart of Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment district, Grand Park Orchard lives up to its name as Singapore's most fashionable hotel. From the designer interiors in the lobby to our 308 guest rooms, and from our world famous Mitzo Restaurant to the rooftop alfresco Bar Canary with its stunning pool, you will be greeted by cutting-edge works of style meisters at every turn. The exclusive Crystal Club lounge and personal butlers are also always available to elevate your experience to the next level at one of the best city hotels in Singapore.
We take pride and care in what we do and find joy in giving our best to all. If you share our passion for service, we invite you to join us!
Discover your Passion, Discover Love!
The Hotel Operations Specialist Team (H.O.S.T.) is a structured programme which will equip trainees with vital knowledge and skills as they rotate among 3 different departments (Food & Beverage, Front Office & Housekeeping), empowering the H.O.S.T.s to gain valuable experience and utilise their unique skills sets to serve our guests and improve the overall operational performance of the hotel!
Upon completion of the programme, trainees will then have different options to choose from i.e.
1. To lead and supervise the next batch of H.O.S.T.s
2. To specialize in one of the 3 departments
3. To progress further as an Executive Trainee
Food & Beverage
- Oversee a particular station and the service personnel assigned to that station in the daily operations of the outlet.
- To meet, greet and lead guests to their seats.
- To take food & beverage orders and serve guests.
- To present bills to diners and collect payment.
- Provide food & beverage service to all patrons.
- Any other suitable task as and when assigned by the Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager / Food & Beverage Manager.
- To check in / out guests according to hotel procedures and ensure all guests’ accounts are correct and settled upon check out.
- To attend to all guests’ enquiries and complaints and to ensure guests’ satisfaction.
- To sell, register and assign rooms to incoming guests, ensuring that registration cards are filled up correctly.
- To attend to all requests and requirements from guests promptly and handle complaints tactfully.
- To handle all billing correspondence promptly.
- To accept reservations in the absence of the Reservations personnel.
- Any other suitable task as and when assigned by the Club Floor Manager / Assistant Front Office Manager / Front Office Manager.
- To conduct daily inspection of rooms.
- To handle telephone calls.
- To make beds, dust the room, vacuum the carpets and clean the bathroom.
- To provide Night-Turn-Down service.
- To report to Engineering Department room or corridor defects.
- To check mini-bar consumption.
- To maintain the linen room stock and bathroom supplies in the pantry.
- To stock up the maid’s trolley.
- To check Housekeeping Attendant's Pantries.
- To check Housekeeping Attendant's trolley.
- To handle and record “Lost and Found” items.
- To check cleaning equipment.
- Any other suitable task as and when assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor/Executive Housekeeper.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and a willingness to learn
- Service-oriented with leadership skills.
- Extrovert, proactive, responsible, team player with positive work attitude.
- Able to work on rotating shifts including night and weekends/public holidays.