The RICE Company Limited is a not-for-profit arts organization that develops the potential of the arts and culture to empower lives and connect communities. Our core areas of expertise lie in enlivening places and spaces through place-making and content creation.
TRCL is a growing social enterprise and this year, we have a diverse portfolio of upcoming projects which you could be involved in:
- The Blue Charity Gala (Aug)
- Children for Children – Charity Fundraiser (Oct)
- ChariTrees (Nov)
With more projects coming our way, we are looking for an enthusiastic communications intern to help us with:
- Communications and publicity
(drafting of appeal letters, press releases and marketing pitch decks )
- Digital and social media marketing
- Other administrative roles: Database building/minutes writing
The candidate will be responsible for assisting in all communications activities related to marketing communications and publicity of events.
- Major in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
- A good command of the English language is essential
- Positive attitude, team spirited and highly energetic
- Keen interest for fundraising, arts and music related events