Prelit Advisory is a group of financial representatives representing Great Eastern Life.
Prelit Advisory brings together financial representatives from all walks of life, with a single focus to help families plan and achieve their financial goals, lighting up their lives. At the same time, we strive to create meaningful relationships and have everyone’s interest at heart.
With an ever-evolving marketplace, we believe in delivering quality service and advice that will allow us to stand the test of time. Hence, we are guided by these core values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Collaboration, Progression & Gratitude.
Every day, we are building meaningful relationships, lighting up lives, having everyone’s interest at heart.
At Prelit Advisory, we have a simple vision: Be recognised for quality service and advice.
Summer Internship (Financial Services) - May to July 2021
Details for our inaugural summer internship program are:
A 10-week program (Virtual + Physical Sessions).
If you like to take this holiday to build new skills & earn some income before you graduate or start a new semester, here's something that could be useful for you!
Here's what you'll takeaway:
- Apply your interest & level up your finance knowledge in money management, investments, financial planning & cashflow analysis
- Enhance your presentation & communication skills
- Acquire essential information on various financial & investment products
- Gain exposure to the financial services sector and understand the possible career opportunities
- Cross learning from other participating interns & seniors
**For selected interns/, you may be offered a monthly allowance during your undergrad days (T&C applies)
Simply submit this application to indicate interest & the team will reach out to you shortly to arrange an initial interview!
- Strictly for SG & PR, min aged 21 & above. (For those currently aged 20, you may still submit it in and we will assess accordingly)
- No bonded scholarships etc
- Min A Level/Local Diploma