We are a team of young and passionate individuals aspiring to bring today’s logistics to a whole new level and experience by putting our imagination into reality.
Delivering our unique promises to our client by connecting international or local shipper and consignee through our extensive resources and network by providing our highest quality service standards to achieve client retentions for our business continuity and success.
Always striving to improve and upgrade on our capabilities and logistics technologies for our business to meet our client’s increasing demands and service standards.
- Perform warehouse duty of receiving, checking, retrieving, loading & unloading, repacking and palletizing for both import and export cargo
- Ensure proper cargo checking upon receipt and report any irregularity observed to supervisor
- Update status of import and export cargo upon receipt into in-house computer system
- Perform labelling duties onto cargo or parcel
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness & housekeeping of warehouse area
- Observe safe warehouse practices and security
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor from time to time
- Minimum Education Secondary
- No relevant work experience OR 1 year work experience in logistics/warehouse operations
- Forklift license is not required but will require physical strength for manual work as to transfer cargo up to 20kg to and from pallet jet and trollies
- Standard Shift – 9:00am to 6:00pm (Monday to Friday); 09:00am to 1:00pm (Saturday)
- Weekly rotation of Saturday (by site supervisor)