We have currently been a job blogger site that provides many value posts for job seekers (especially interns) such as tips for interview, tips for writing a resume, etc. In the near future, we want to develop our site to be a job portal which is a gate for both job seekers and recruiters to post jobs, internships, freelance, part-time jobs and apply through our system. We need some talents to be in our process to make it be real. You can visit our website to find information about our company at about us or Internship Blog.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of CRM, digital marketing and social media analytics
- Good analytical and statistical skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and the hunger for learning
- High ability to read and interpret data into useful content
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, DoubleClick, SAS and SPSS