We have currently been a job blogger site that provides many value posts for job seekers (especially interns) such as tips for interview, tips for writing a resume, etc. In the near future, we want to develop our site to be a job portal which is a gate for both job seekers and recruiters to post jobs, internships, freelance, part-time jobs and apply through our system. We need some talents to be in our process to make it be real. You can visit our website to find information about our company at about us or Internship Blog.
- Support our talent acquisition team and hiring managers to drive the full-cycle recruitment process
regionally from crafting job descriptions, candidate sourcing and selection, and interview coordination
- Support our talent acquisition team with exciting employer branding initiatives
- Develop innovative and resourceful ways of sourcing and attracting top talent
- Provide an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all our candidates
- Partner with multiple hiring managers and internal stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our business and hiring needs in order to effectively drive recruitment efforts
- Must be able to commit 4-6 months
- Highly driven and responsible, we treat interns alike full-timers in terms of ownership principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and proactive!
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving, and quick delivery
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Creative and highly resourceful
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information you can visit: