Buddha Tooth Relic Temple Singapore
Customer Service Officer
08 Nov 2019
Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start, Permanent
288 South Bridge Road, Singapore
South Bridge Rd, Singapore
Allowance / Remuneration
$1,700 - 1,900 monthly
Customer Service / Communications
The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum is a Buddhist temple and museum complex located in the Chinatown district of Singapore.
- Serve walk-in customers and assist them in registration for ceremonies.
- Answering phone enquries.
- Prepare personal and all daily settlement reports at the end of the day.
- Perform general data-entry,filing etc.
- Possess at least diploma with preferably at least 1 year of experience in customer service operations.
- Must be able to type Hanyu Pinyin /write Chinese word into PC
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as in a team
- 5 days work/week (include weekend & public holiday) - rotating shift
- Morning shift (7am - 4.30pm) ,Afternoon shift (9.45am - 7pm)
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.