Kimberly-Clark is a trusted part of life in 175 countries and our products are essential to one quarter of the world. We ship 1.1+ billion cases of product a year. We have over 300 locations with 41,000 employees in 66 countries. We had $18.5+ billion worldwide sales in 2018 and there are over 80 countries where our products hold the #1 or #2 in brand share. Essentials for a better life.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Trade Marketing Manager, Consumer Singapore, this role has exposure to several initiatives across Kimberly-Clark's brands.
What’s In It For You
Unique project experience: Each problem is unique and caused due to very different reasons as the market environment differs by brands. Each project will provide you a completely new perspective and enhance your business understanding.
On ground understanding: You will use the information to identify issues with the data or on ground improvement opportunities. You will also gain exposure with stakeholders and external agencies communication.
- Support Trade Marketing team in communicating POSM needs and requirements with external agencies. Collaterals including in store POSM, e-banner ads and brand promotion
- Drill, organize and format data from different data sources
- Assist in the respective categories budgeting, expenditure tracking and Purchase Requisition creation.
- Manage project workflow, deadlines and strategic priorities.
- Track and update production schedule to ensure on time delivery of projects.
- Assist in the organization and execution of trade events
- Assist in in-store observation studies
Direct line manager: Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
Key working relationships: General Manager, Consumer Singapore, Sales Leader, Consumer Singapore and Sales and Marketing Teams, Consumer Singapore
Requirements and Best-fit behavioral traits
- Exposure to FMCG industry (preferred)
- Practical problem-solver: Able to get into the details as well as thinks strategically to problem-solve
- Business sense and judgment: Able to generate practical ideas to solve key business issues
- Functional expertise (good to have): Marketing
- Demonstrated excellence (must have) in Analytical Problem Solving and digitally inclined
- Strong communication skills – able to relate across levels within the organization
- Mature: Authentic, highly collaborative and ambitious, but with a down-to-earth attitude
- Can-do attitude, willing to roll-up sleeves and show the way
- Non-hierarchical, self-starter, requires minimal hand-holding