OPAL is a leading Neo bank Fintech provider of end-to-end, regulated payment and business solutions based on a robust, proven platform and proprietary technology. We are licensed as a Major Payment Institution (MPI) by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Founded by a team of seasoned professionals with significant experience in financial solutions, technology, banking, regulatory issues, cross-border payments and money management, OPAL offers a broad set of payment, multi-currency and financial solutions to help clients meet their diverse needs in today’s ever-changing financial and business environment.
Our mission is to provide fair and transparent financial access to every business globally, regardless of how small or large they may be. We are rebranding and expanding our offerings. We are looking for individuals who are ready to make a real impact in this thriving FinTech industry. Opal is our trading name. Check us out here: https://opalpayment.com/
- Transaction monitoring: Conduct transaction monitoring and provide supporting information for identified transactions.
- New customer onboarding: Support Know Your Client (“KYC”) vetting of new customers, including analysis of collected data, sanity checks on the KYC information and documents (from customers or independent public sources) as well as screening performed. Prepare the risk level and the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of customer and the transactions, in compliance with internal policy requirements and regulatory expectations.
- Existing customer periodic reviews: Perform periodic KYC reviews of existing customers, including updating of KYC documents as well as screenings, primarily looking out for Sanctions/PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the company’s reputation.
- Ongoing monitoring: Update names for ongoing name screening and clear alerts arising from ongoing screening.
- Management reporting: Prepare and fine-tune reporting metrics/dashboards for management reporting.
- Record keeping: Update internal records on KYC review cycle and other required information. Ensure proper procurement, maintenance, and updates of KYC documentation in the company’s systems for reference and verification.
- Compliance Reviews and Projects: Assist with ad-hoc internal compliance reviews and projects e.g., compliance IT system projects, internal gap analysis arising from regulatory changes under Group Compliance’s purview, etc.
- Ad-hoc: Perform ad-hoc duties, as assigned.
Qualification and Job Requirements:
- Interest in financial services risk & compliance as well as research & analysis of data and documents, including data management and development of metrics for analysis and reporting.
- Independent, detail-oriented, solution-driven, and strong organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and the use of Internet Search Engines.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.