Ogilvy Singapore is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. For two consecutive years (2012 and 2013) Ogilvy was named Cannes Lions Network of the Year and the World's Most Effective Agency Network by the Effie Effectiveness Index. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics capabilities; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. Ogilvy services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries.
The quality of our network is based on the strength of our international network, our local strength and depth across all communication disciplines, our culture of collaboration and our people.
Why Join Us?
This is your chance to both build upon and utilize your experience in social media marketing. An ideal candidate must be a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and an opportunist that helps grow the business. Strengths in writing, project management, creative thinking, and/or risk management and team management. Interns receive real, valuable hands-on experience to develop their social media expertise, project management skills and strategic thinking. Internships here go beyond making photocopies.
Account Servicing/Project Management Internship
- You will be working closely with all the members of the team
- You will be responsible for facilitating basic account service requirements
- You will assist in local insight generation and pitch development
- Support the execution of all projects by the client servicing team
- Contribute innovations and ideas in clear and precise manner to assist team
- Assist in the construction of key business insights
- Liaison with media;
- Update & maintenance of media database
- Media clippings & analysis
- Press releases/media invites
- Brainstorming of creative ideas;
- Assist in organizing events, press conferences & product launches
- Liaise 3rd party suppliers which include hotels/restaurants, courier services, premium suppliers, etc
- Research & analysis reports
- Applicants with mass communications background (PR, Branding, Digital, and Event Activation)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exercises sound judgement in establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Manages time efficiently and can handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Has a sense of urgency – demonstrates ability to get things done
- Strong attention to detail/follow through
- Exhibits positive attitude and works well under pressure
- Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision but at the same time is a team-player
- Good communications skills
- Technology literacy
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.