Ogilvy Singapore is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. For two consecutive years (2012 and 2013) Ogilvy was named Cannes Lions Network of the Year and the World's Most Effective Agency Network by the Effie Effectiveness Index. The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics capabilities; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. Ogilvy services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries.
The quality of our network is based on the strength of our international network, our local strength and depth across all communication disciplines, our culture of collaboration and our people.
Why Join Us?
This is your chance to both build upon and utilize your experience in social media marketing. An ideal candidate must be a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and an opportunist that helps grow the business. Strengths in writing, project management, creative thinking, and/or risk management and team management. Interns receive real, valuable hands-on experience to develop their social media expertise, project management skills and strategic thinking. Internships here go beyond making photocopies.
Creative Intern Job Scope
- Assist with brief interpretation
- Opportunity to work on global brands
- Explore and investigate the full potential of ideas (words, pictures, materials, etc).
- Create mood boards/video
- Assist development of brand concept
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability of tasks entrusted to them
- Construct well-structured and convincing presentations both internally and externally whenever required
- Doing a broad crosscut of things from design, to promotions, activation, to digital.
- A willingness to be hands on and experience a broad range of brand, promo, design, and activation activity
- Applicants with Creative background (Digital, Design, Branding, Activation)
- Applicants with Copy background or interest in Copy is desirable
- Passionate about being the best at what they do, serving their clients and making a measurable difference.
- Ideas and expertise are their lifeblood. They create bold ideas and have the expertise to apply them successfully.
- Relationships lie at the core of their professional life. Through understanding and respecting the views of their clients and colleagues helps them to build strong relationships and solutions.
- They value integrity in their colleagues and in the way they conduct their business.
- They have ambition for themselves, their work and for the company they work for.
- They are open, honest and transparent in all interactions.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.