The Singapore Red Cross Society is part of a world-wide, non-political, non-religious movement that commits its work on the fundamental principles of humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
As an independent humanitarian organisation, we raise our own funds in serving humanity and in furthering the work of the Red Cross locally and internationally.
We are dedicated to protecting human life and dignity, reliving human suffering and responding to emergencies.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who share our vision of Serving Humanity and Saving Lives.f
Assist in Singapore Red Cross’ (SRC) design needs for corporate marketing and operational marketing functions.
- Propose design and layout for jobs as briefed in a timely manner
- Support conceptualization and value-add from the designer’s perspective, for all projects, ranging from strategic marketing initiatives, to operational marketing collateral, and day-to-day artwork needs
- Support SRC’s brand identity project, working closely with the in-house designer and Corporate Communications department
- Support SRC’s events preparation to optimize brand visibility as assigned
- Support the development of purpose-built collateral for community outreach opportunities.
- Knowledge in Design - concept, design, layout.
- Knowledge in the use of design software including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshops, etc.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Knowledge in Marketing/Mass Communications/Business Administration a plus.
Additional skills and knowledge
- Passionate about design, marketing, branding, new media, etc.
- Personable, energetic, mature and able to multi-task efficiently
- Interest in NGO, NPO, charities, or the social services sector.
- Evidence of good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work with tight design deadlines
- Is self-motivated, resourceful and innovative
- Willing to take initiatives and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate well to people at all levels.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Social Assistance / Non-Profit
Pros: - Being a part of the Red Cross movement - Opportunities for exposure to international humanitarian work - Learning about disaster relief and world issues
Cons: - Biased and unhealthy work environment due to inappropriate leadership - Lack of proper communication within organisation - Lack of proper management of fundings - Lack of relevance to local community