Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.This role works across multiple levels of stakeholders to drive the development and successful adoption of commercial solutions for the Ninja Direct Business.
- Conduct comprehensive requirement gathering and work with country stakeholders for market assessment to effectively scope out capabilities that accurately capture their needs.
- Develop and maintain assessment matrix and conduct review sessions with country and regional stakeholders to drive the adoption of capabilities built.
- Analyse and track solution capability performance, gather feedback and provide regular updates to multiple stakeholders.
- Lead discussions with both country and regional stakeholders to ensure competitive, dynamic pricing and to identify and troubleshoot commercial and/or operational roadblocks.
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
- Bachelor Degree
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Duration of Traineeship: 12 months
Competencies trainee will learn during this traineeship
- Requirement Gathering and Solution Scoping
- Vendor Evaluation and Assessment
- Performance Management skills
- Commercial skills
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Commercial Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Logistics / Supply Chain / Transport