Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.The Regional Sales Ops teams utilizes a highly data-driven approach in decision making. You will assist in maintaining high standards of data quality across our organization. The ideal trainee should be detail-oriented and comfortable dealing with complex data sets. As part of the trainee program, you will also be exposed to Salesforce CRM and you will be roped in to help out with various Salesforce tasks and initiatives
- Be the local Salesforce administrator for day-to-day operations like user account maintenance, transfering of opportunity ownerships, managing roles and profiles, etc.
- Create Salesforce reports and dashboards for all stakeholder
- Ensuring data cleanliness, e.g. correct mapping of Accounts to
- Salespeople, correct organizational information tagging on Opportunities, etc.
- Drive adoption of Salesforce through constant engagement with the sales teams
- Conduct trainings to grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Achieve a sound understanding of commercial data metrics for all stakeholders
- Conduct trainings for our commercial data dashboards
- Understand the local 3PL market, competitors’ pricing strategies and provide such valuable information back to the regional team
- Ensure that local teams are compliant with all processes, e.g pricing approvals
- Assimilate information from multiple stakeholders into new projects and initiatives
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders to get their buy- ins with minimal friction
- Coordinate regional initiatives and execute them on the ground
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
- Bachelor Degree
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Duration of Traineeship: 12 months
Competencies trainee will learn during this traineeship
- Communication Skills
- Logistics-Industry specifics operational flow
- Project Management Skills
- Salesforce Administration duties
- SQL Queries