Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.The Regional Operations team is looking for a results-driven individual with a bias for action to handle operations within Singapore and the region. You will support the Department’s objectives to help develop organisation structure for scale, and execute on providing operational excellence. The ideal candidate for this role should have exceptional analytical skills, a marked taste for operational challenges and the ability to present information clearly.
- Clean up and categorize the spare parts in the warehouse into one systematic area
- Train with new vendor to understand the logic control of the grey orange system
- Supervise operations around the belts - ensure operators do not leave area dirty or abuse the belt.
- Scheduled review of the systems to escalate any potential issues
- Think of creative solutions to improve the belt and engage vendors for the work
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Duration of Traineeship: 12 months
Competencies trainee will learn during this traineeship
- System Design
- Asset Management
- Continuous Improvement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Equipment Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Hazards and Risks Identifications and Management