Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareerFuture.The Finance Trainee is responsible to assist with the planning, designing of process,implementation execution and monitoring of Financial Policy and Procedures under the guidance of the Finance Project Senior Manager. He/She will be exposed to various Finance Operations which supports the Company's business activities. The nature of the work involves understanding of the Financial Compliance requirements, acting as liaison with various internal stakeholders to understand the current processes, identify gaps in the processes, planning, designing ,implementation and execution of workflow, and monitoring of processes after implementation.
- To assist the Finance Project Senior Manager in:
- Liaising with all Stakeholders
- Monitoring of project timeline/milestone
- Field studies
- Planning and designing of identified processes
- Implementation and execution of workflow
- Monitoring post-implementation
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
- Bachelor Degree
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Duration of Traineeship: 12 months
Competencies trainee will learn during this traineeship
- Stakeholder management
- Communication skills
- General Accounting and Finance
- Project Management
- Process Implementation
- Financial Compliance