Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.The Process Improvement Trainee will be involved in projects as part of a growing business unit, working closely with multiple asian markets to drive and implement new processes.
- Understanding the processes in each country to identify gaps, dependencies, and inefficiencies
- Gathering, documenting, and analyzing requirements from business users
- Provide assistance to local teams for new project launches and operations improvement initiatives
- Develop processes taking in to account scalability and test said processes by identifying and measuring key metrics business
- Work with internal engineering teams to implement tested processes into the systems
- As part of the application, you are required to submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
- Bachelor Degree
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions)
- Graduated earlier and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Duration of Traineeship: 12 months
Competencies trainee will learn during this traineeship
- Identify business needs, systems and requirements
- Process Improvement and Optimisation
- Stakeholder Management
- Manage the implementation of new solutions and/or enhancements
- Software Testing