MENDAKI Club, or MClub is a registered society in Singapore, affiliated to the Malay/Muslim Self-Help Group Yayasan MENDAKI. It seeks to support the Malay/Muslim community’s youths and young professionals by enabling them to launch and sustain impactful and fulfilling careers, while providing them with the space and opportunity to be part of a community that will enable them to personally and professionally grow.
You will be supporting Mendaki Club’s Secretariat Team and Data Team, as an intern and will have opportunities to learn and work in meaningful projects in the primarily Data & Research space that will address Mendaki Club’s programmes and volunteer management needs. You will be expected to work between speculated time on weekdays but also be required to work on evenings and over weekends, to support executive committee meetings and programmes (claimable via working hours time-off).
- Designing own research to be done based on topic of choice, that would be of benefit to MENDAKI Club or the Malay/Muslim eco-system in Singapore
- Supporting Data Team in creating, distributing, collecting, analysing and reporting of data and research for all MENDAKI Club’s programmes.
- Supporting Data Team in analysing and implementing the best data management system for all MENDAKI Club’s data and information.
- Supporting Programme Team to execute community programmes, benefitting the Malay/Muslim youths.
- Coordinating the logistical and administrative needs of community programmes.