MENDAKI Club, or MClub is a registered society in Singapore, affiliated to the Malay/Muslim Self-Help Group Yayasan MENDAKI. It seeks to support the Malay/Muslim community’s youths and young professionals by enabling them to launch and sustain impactful and fulfilling careers, while providing them with the space and opportunity to be part of a community that will enable them to personally and professionally grow.
You will be supporting Mendaki Club’s Secretariat Team and Marketing Communications Team, as an intern and will have opportunities to learn and work in meaningful projects, primarily in the Marketing Communications space that will address Mendaki Club’s programmes needs.
You will be expected to work between speculated time on weekdays but also be required to work on evenings and over weekends, to support executive committee meetings and programmes (claimable via working hours time-off).
- Coordinate with the program teams, designers and volunteer marketing team to plan and execute marketing campaigns to attract participants to our events
- Execute communications strategies to increase the awareness of the club’s activities
- Report the effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies using digital tools
- Supporting Programme Team to execute community programmes, benefitting the Malay/Muslim youths.
- Coordinating the logistical and administrative needs of community programmes.
Related Job Searches:
Marketing and Communications (cum Event Management) Intern
Marketing / Public Relations