- Maha Chemicals (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Market Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
51 Tuas West Drive
- Allowance /
- $900 - 1,100 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Energy and Chemicals
- Company Profile
MahaChem is a specialty chemicals distribution and marketing company. Established in Singapore since 1975, we have now grown to an ASEAN focused distribution house with 10 offices in Asia.
We pride ourselves in the forefront of market innovation in the markets we served. With a wide range of products we carry, we aim to be the preferred partner in the chemicals marketing, distribution and services industry by forging close relationships with our customers and principles.
Our expertise in chemicals distribution serve applications in 4 main business unit, which are Surface Technology (Coating, Imaging , Building and Bonding, Finishing), Engineering Materials (Plastic, Rubber, Metal, Lube, Composites), Living Science (Care, Food, Health, Agro, Eco), Industrial Solutions (Automation, Testing services). Besides that, MahaChem operates an application laboratory to provide services for valued customers in R&D development, formulation optimization, finished product quality control and troubleshooting recommendations.
At MahaChem, our employees are our most valuable assets. These outstanding individuals are steering us towards our goal of becoming a leading global player in the chemical industry with a recognized and valuable brand. We attract talent through internship programme and recruitment exercise. Come join us and take the opportunity to excel as an individual and, as a team.
- Job Description
1.To support the Business Development Team in new business / market development ( e.g Korea and South East Asia region ) of assigned marketing project.
2.To explore new business / market opportunity in ( e.g. Living sciences : Personal care, Pharma, Food and any other potential industries )
3. Market research analysis and study for the business needs.
4. Prepare marketing content and run the campaigns to support the business growth regionally.
5. Follow through the projects initiated for business outcome.
1.Chemistry and Biological, Biomedical, Biochemistry and science background.
2. Market research, Analytics, Sales & Marketing, Business Management, Communication, Presentation, Strategic plan skills.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.