- Maha Chemicals (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Digital Support Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
51 Tuas West Drive
- Allowance /
- $900 - 1,100 monthly
- Information Technology
- Energy and Chemicals
- Company Profile
MahaChem is a specialty chemicals distribution and marketing company. Established in Singapore since 1975, we have now grown to an ASEAN focused distribution house with 10 offices in Asia.
We pride ourselves in the forefront of market innovation in the markets we served. With a wide range of products we carry, we aim to be the preferred partner in the chemicals marketing, distribution and services industry by forging close relationships with our customers and principles.
Our expertise in chemicals distribution serve applications in 4 main business unit, which are Surface Technology (Coating, Imaging , Building and Bonding, Finishing), Engineering Materials (Plastic, Rubber, Metal, Lube, Composites), Living Science (Care, Food, Health, Agro, Eco), Industrial Solutions (Automation, Testing services). Besides that, MahaChem operates an application laboratory to provide services for valued customers in R&D development, formulation optimization, finished product quality control and troubleshooting recommendations.
At MahaChem, our employees are our most valuable assets. These outstanding individuals are steering us towards our goal of becoming a leading global player in the chemical industry with a recognized and valuable brand. We attract talent through internship programme and recruitment exercise. Come join us and take the opportunity to excel as an individual and, as a team.
- Job Description
To support the company digital transformation projects in :
1. Digital marketing initiatives such as search engine optimization and management (SEO, SEM), copywriter to enhance marketing content, social media optimization to engage customer experience and traffic flow to digital sites for leads opportunity.
2.HR digital initiatives such as e-learning materials, e-survey or evaluation, staff e-profile etc.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit marketing content for various digital platforms.
- Communication skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.