- Nera Telecommunications Ltd
- Network Engineer
- Date Listed
- 11 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
109 Defu Lane 10, Singapore 539225
- Allowance /
- $2,800 - 3,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Nera is a premium IT infrastructure provider, focusing on end to end solutions. With 40 years of success as a technology solution provider and enabler of business in over 16 countries across 4 different continents.
- Job Description
- To provide field engineering support activities including onsite or remote support to customers.
- To provide Professional Services including project coordination, site implementations, testing, migrations, and system documentation for projects
- Assist with installation and commissioning test report
- Assist with device hardening as per customer’s requirements
- To provide a point of contact for integration activities and escalation
- Assist with configuration generation and configuration loading
- Assist with physical connectivity checks
- To follow up on trouble tickets till a satisfactory solution is concluded. To liaise appropriate cross-team members and vendors when required
- Emergency support
- Software upgrades
- Preparation of the method of procedures (MOP) for execution
- Logistic management of RMAs
- ITE/Diploma in Data Communications or Computer Networks Engineering
- Able to work flexi hours (even after office hours when required)
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and
- internet resources
- Preferably with experience in managing and implementing network infrastructure projects for service providers, financial, education institutions and large enterprises
- Fresh that is keen to know more about IT may apply as training provided by Senior
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.