- Clearstate PTE TLD
- Date Listed
- 11 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
21 Biopolis Road #06-02 Nucleos Singapore 138567
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Company Profile
Clearstate, a healthcare business unit of the Economist Intelligence Unit, is a niche research and consulting firm offering strategic advisory services to medical devices, healthcare services, pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients to help them grow their business in the Asia Pacific. Headquartered in Singapore and covering the Asia Pacific region, Clearstate is currently expanding its presence in the Greater China region. As an analyst intern with Clearstate, you have the opportunity to participate in the design, development and delivery for a spectrum of challenging healthcare related projects.
- Job Description
- Secure and achieve fieldwork expectations
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Analyze research and communicate key findings and learnings
- Assist in serving the day to day needs across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Strong performers may take responsibility to help create reports and other client deliverables under the purview of project manager
The candidate should ideally possess the following skills:
- Completion of at least 2 years in an undergraduate course for undergraduate students. Newly matriculated graduate students are welcomed.
- Demonstrate strong analytical abilities
- Independent and driven team player
- Good command of a second language, good proficiency in written and spoken English
- Able to work in a fast paced team structure
- Interest in the healthcare industry
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.