- Lazada Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Intern, Technology Risk
- Date Listed
- 10 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software, Product / Program / Project Management
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. With over 160 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA).
- Job Description
Lazada Internship Program for Tech Hub
The Internship Program for our Singapore Tech Hub is now open. We are looking for young and talented undergrads to be part of the team.
Get hands-on experience working on projects and learning about e-commerce.
What can you expect from this internship?
- Be part of the Technology & Operational Risk Management function in driving a comprehensive risk assessment and management program focused on the identification, treatment and management of key risks
- Partner throughout the organization to develop a comprehensive risk profile of each business unit
- Track, measure and report on the ongoing risk profile of each functional business unit
- Produce reports & presentations which outline findings, detail risk positions and recommended treatment
Who are we looking for?
- 1 - 2 years' of experience in technology / information risk management or fresh graduates with passion in information security
- Up-to-date with risk management standards such as ISO27005, IRAM2, etc.
- Experience in working across organizations to remediation is a plus
- Able to commit for 3 to 6 months
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and positive attitude, committed to work in a fast-paced and hands-on environment
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.