- Lazada Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Intern, Security Automation
- Date Listed
- 10 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
8 Shenton Way #43-01 AXA Tower
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Information Technology, Risk / Product / Project Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. With over 160 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA).
- Job Description
Lazada Internship Program for Tech Hub
The Internship Program for our Singapore Tech Hub is now open. We are looking for young and talented undergrads to be part of the team.
Get hands-on experience working on projects and learning about e-commerce.
What can you expect from this internship?
- Identifying opportunities to improve the process by leveraging technology and automation
- Implementing access management workflows as needed to meet business requirements
- Updating existing access management and provisioning workflows
- Improving existing scripts and systems
Who are we looking for?
- Undergrads or graduates in Computer Science or related technical majors
- Able to commit for 3 to 6 months
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with Python, PHP or any other scripting language is a must
- Demonstrated ability to pick up and learn new technologies