- Lazada Singapore Pte Ltd
- Intern, Security Operations
- Date Listed
- 10 Jan 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
8 Shenton Way #43-01 AXA Tower
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Information Technology, Risk / Product / Project Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. With over 160 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA).
- Job Description
Lazada Internship Program for Tech Hub
The Internship Program for our Singapore Tech Hub is now open. We are looking for young and talented undergrads to be part of the team.
Get hands-on experience working on projects and learning about e-commerce.
What can you expect from this internship?
The roles and responsibilities in this intern position will primarily be around learning the security operations processes and assisting the Senior Security Engineer to improve our detection and monitoring capabilities.
You will get to work and get real hands-on experience in a challenging and fast-paced environment where the bad guys are always looking for ways to get pass our defenses. Among the technologies you might get work here at Lazada are: HIDS, SIEM, honeypots, log correlation and alerting, sandboxing, etc. As a member of our team, it is our duty to try and keep abreast with new attacks as well as the countermeasures and new technologies to defend ourselves.
- Identifying opportunities to improve our detection and /or monitoring capabilities by leveraging existing and new technologies.
- Assist in enhancing our existing monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- Help test and implement new systems and/or technologies to enhance our security operation as well as detection and monitoring capabilities.
- Improving existing scripts and systems
Who are we looking for?
- Pursuing or Completed Computer Science or related technical majors
- Be passionate about Security and Technology.
- Experienced with Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with Python or any other scripting language
- Demonstrated ability to pick up and learn new technologies.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.