NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
- Responsible for the preparation of drinks, set meals, desserts and cutting of fruits.
- Other duties include taking of orders, cashiering and ensuring high standard of Customer Service ,personal hygiene and cleanliness at work station
- Able to work on afternoon shift, including weekends and public holidays
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
* Attained food hygiene certification is an added advantage
*8hours afternoon shift