Daimler Singapore is a regional hub for Daimler AG. The office in Singapore oversees business development of the passenger and commercial vehicle business in Singapore, South Asia & South Pacific region and is the Asia-Pacific &African headquarters for the financial services division. The Group maintains a large and significant IT hub in Singapore as well as a regional logistics center, which supplies to the Asia-Pacific Region.
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
Intern - Blockchain Research Analyst (Jan - End June 2021)
We are looking for a blockchain research analyst who will be responsible for designing and researching for a top priority
product which is under development. Your primary responsibility will be researching and designing front end screens for
an enterprise level product.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Research, design of new blockchain technologies
- Assist in enterprise design of the product by continuous research on emerging trends and assisting the product owner.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Preferred current field of study in Computer Sciences, Design or relevant field
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Background knowledge on Blockchain or Decentralization would be preferred.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in working on design tools like Figma.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Agile and Product Management experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken. Multi-linguistic abilities would be an added advantage.