- JIN Design
- Account Manager
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Allowance /
- $2,800 - 3,500 monthly
- General Management
- Company Profile
A digital design studio founded in 2015, JIN Design focus on User Experience and Interface Design.
Leveraging on our design skill set to craft highly functional digital experiences, we dedicate professionalism to quality design. As a team, we bring our heads together to ideate and deliver the best design solutions, helping businesses communicate and innovate in a user-friendly way.
- Job Description
JIN Design is a budding (UX) & User Interface (UI) design agency that comprises a team of exceptionally talented and hardworking designers working together in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
We design for web and mobile, focusing on user experience and interface design. We communicate and work closely with a range of diverse and prominent clients, be it small startups to big local enterprises or even companies across countries.
We are looking to hire an account manager to support our design process.
You will learn and do:
- Manage project scope, requirements and schedule
- Manage client’s expectation and change requests
- Schedule appointments with potential or existing clients
- Write proposal and quotation
- Gather design requirements
- Facilitate the requirements with UX & UI designers
- Communicate design work with developers
- Records the minutes of the meetings
- Performs other duties as necessary
- The will to explore and learn new things
- Strong initiative and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Good client servicing skills
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
No prior experience in design / account / project management is needed.
Why JIN Design?
We understand the importance of work-life balance and at JIN Design, we strive to achieve just that. At the end of a week packed with meetings and tight deadlines, we make it a point to engage in some downtime to foster stronger ties with our colleagues as well as to exercise some creative imagination.
To that end, we cater time for:
- Hone your skills by working with a tightly-knit team of creatives in a fast-paced environment
- Birthday lunches, office parties to celebrate festivities
- Occasional board games and movie nights!
Singaporean/Singapore PR only
Fresh graduates are welcome. Related work/internship experience is valued but not required. We will provide training and guidance along the way.
For interested candidates, please indicate your expected salary and earliest start date together with your CV, cover letter and Portfolio.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.