- St. Hua Private School
- IT Support Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jul 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
131 Jurong Gateway Road, #04-241 Singapore 600131
- Allowance /
- $500 - 1,500 monthly
- Engineering, Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology, Public Service / Education
- Company Profile
Established in 1997, St.Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, mechanical engineering and electronics engineering. St.Hua Private School is also registered under Council of Private Education. (CPE No. 201008052Z).
Ultimately, we aim to ensure that all our students are better equipped with the necessary skill sets to meet the requirements of the society, to prepare them for the workforce and to enhance the current skill set of workers such that they can better fit their current job.
- Job Description
- Daily IT Support
- Google Drive / AdWords / G Suite Maintenance
- WordPress Website Maintenance
- Daily Account Maintenance
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Minimum O / A level
- Good communication skills; preferably bilingual
- Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Office and Windows
- Any relevant IT experience will be an added advantage
- Undergraduates / Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.