James Chen Organisation
14 Jan 2020
Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive
Immediate Start, Permanent
Raffles Quay, One Raffles Quay, Singapore
1 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048583
Allowance / Remuneration
$2,000 - 5,050 monthly
Banking / Finance
We are looking for paraplanner assistance to assist a financial planner administratively and allows financial planners to focus on working closely with clients and identify their financial needs.
- Assistant to a principal financial planner
- Preparation of client presentation materials
- Preparation of comprehensive financial plans
- Preparation of insurance recommendation reports and proposals
- Preparation of investment performance reports and proposals
- Analysis of insurance portfolios and restructuring reports
- Analysis of investment portfolios and performance reports
- General administrative tasks
- Minimum age 21 years old due to regulatory requirements.
- Singapore or Singapore PR due to regulatory requirements.
- A recognized degree. Tertiary students may also apply.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with a broad range of people.
- Able to take initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Pleasant personality and good learning attitude.
- CMFAS papers M5, M6, M8, M9, HI are required. (training with be provided if candidate does not provide relevant certificates)
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.