This is a position for highly independent and motivated individual(s) who are passionate in the corporate secretarial industry. This position reports directly to the management including any other team members who are designated on corporate secretarial matters.
At ICS, we are committed to an employee-oriented culture that emphasises on quality, training, continuous improvement on process, flexibility and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Incorporation of New Company
2. Striking off the Company
3. Preparation of the AGM, EGM, Board Resolution, etc.
4. Filing with ACRA on the changes (shares, change of officers, address etc.)
5. Liaising with ACRA officer
6. Maintaining minutes books and updating records in register book
7. Amendments to the Company’s M&AA
8. Discharge of Registered Charges
9. E-stamping with IRAS for transfer of shares
10. Preparation of the Company’s billing for secretarial fee and other charges
11. Update the Company’s computer system for payment & deposit the cheques/cash
12. Issue of share certificates
13. Arrange and order for the common seal
14. Manage and inform the clients for their company’s mails
15. Other ad-hoc duties or assignments
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.