- Honeybees (AXA Insurance Pte Ltd)
- Management Trainee (Investment Sales)
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
8 Shenton Way AXA Tower #15-02 S068811
- 8 Shenton Way, Singapore 068811
- Allowance /
- $1,500 - 4,000 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Finance, Insurance
- Company Profile
About The Honeybees
The Honeybees is one of the fastest growing Organisation working with AXA Insurance PTE LTD with energetic team of accomplished consultants focused on transforming the financial outlook within Singapore. The Honeybees eventually aims to expand beyond wealth management into other modes of businesses that will require a team of dedicated managers supporting the organisation's goals.
We are looking out for individuals with keen interests in Investment Sales and Management. These individuals will be heavily trained within the first year to maximise their sales capabilities, and upon completion of the on job training, performing candidates will be promoted to a intermediate management position where they will be coached on recruitment, sales team management and personnel development.
- Job Description
- Sales of investment platform
- Acquiring, follow up and Servicing of Clients
- Handle side projects like Social Media Marketing, Culture Improvement projects and Monthly Events Planning
- Attend weekly coaching sessions for personal development
- Attend AXA organised personnel development and investment courses
- Flexible work arrangements
- 1 to 1 Mentoring
- Fast track Management Career Progression
- Flexible pay schemes which can include Basic, Commission, Renewal Commissions and Quarterly Bonuses
- Fully Paid Overseas Conventions
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Basic Investment Knowledge, Interpersonal skills, Basic Excel/Word Knowledge
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- At least 21 years old (MAS requirement)
- Singaporean need to apply
What if I do not have any prior investment/sales experience?
If you currently do not have any prior investment/sales knowledge, you will be required to attend a couple of mandatory classes prior to joining.
Do I need to pay for these classes?
No, the classes are paid for. You will also be remunerated upon successful completion of the classes.
What do you mean by Fast Track Career Progression?
In line with the speed of expansion of the Honeybees, we are looking out for dedicated individuals whom we will be able to groom into management team with a 2 year horizon.
Is this an Insurance Sales Career with AXA?
No. As stated you will be handling the sales of investment platforms.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.