- Operations Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 17 Jun 2019, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate young individual to join our team for an internship position. This is an operations role to deliver exceptional healthcare experiences to people in order to stay healthy.
You'll have ample opportunities to learn while working in a dynamic startup environment. Meet other talented people. No dress code, no stuffy environments.
Your mission is to execute on our healthcare projects with various partners, and create highly positive experiences for our users, You will be involved in marketing, logistics and operational matters. You'll be interacting with elderly folk in one of our key projects in the community.
- Job Description
- Participate in marketing activities such as roadshows, demo sessions, workshops, social media marketing to build awareness about our health programmes in the community
- Customer support: handle customer queries, follow up with users help them get the most benefit from our programmes.
- Team support: assist the team to ensure smooth functioning of the programme
- Efficiently and meticulously handle logistic requirements at the company, such as keeping inventory and ensuring stock is available, bundling of packages and shipping of packages to customers
- Willing to go the extra mile and help out wherever needed
- ***Most important: Passionate about improving the health and lives of others***
- Outgoing, optimistic and and derives joy from other people's happiness.
- Able to speak Mandarin. Able to speak Dialects eg Hokkien, Cantonese is a plus
- Comfortable with technology - mobile apps, computer programs.
- Previous marketing or customer engagement experience in a startup is a strong plus
- Only Singaporean / PRs may apply
Besides your role, you may have the opportunity to learn from the various teams in our company, such as health, business, data analytics, design/product.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.