- Bio-Statistical Engineer Intern
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
- Location Name
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Holmusk is a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing healthcare by integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) as well as medical domain knowledge into a cohesive platform which will be able to provide information to healthcare practitioners in near-real-time, informed by data and proprietary AI-augmented models developed in-house.
Holmusk also owns one of the largest behavioral health datasets in the world – the Mindlinc Global Database (MGD), collated and anonymization from a group of hospitals across the United States which are served by our Electronic Health Record (EHR), Mindlinc.
We are in the process of creating a Real-World Evidence (RWE) platform that will allow other individuals to generate insights into behavioral health using this platform. As part of the validation of this platform, we wish to generate several retrospective publications using our anonymized data, which, subsequently will then be duplicated with the RWE platform. The intern will get a chance to work with one of the largest behavioral-health datasets in the world, work with some of the leading psychiatrists in the world and will be providing inputs to the RWE’s product design and associated feature set.
- Job Description
1. Strong communication skills: The candidate should be able to produce an analysis and be able to communicate results in a meaningful manner.
2. Good python programming: The candidate should be able to write proper python code – something that can be repeated many times in many different environments and produce the same results.
3. Good knowledge of statistics: Most of the retrospective studies are going to be a set of statistical analysis in their nature. Hence, the candidate must be familiar with statistics, especially different types of statistical tests.
1. SQL: The ability of handling large datasets through standard database libraries will be very helpful. A person having good Python programming skills should be able to pick up SQL fairly easily. However, if you already know SQL, you will definitely do well.
- Diligent and hard working
- Be able to commit for at least 4 to 6 months.
- Only Singaporean / PRs may apply
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV and resume using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.